Voice logger is an important tool for recording interactions between contact center agents, supervisors, and managers on one hand and prospects, leads or customers on the other. A voice logger is an integral part of any communication system and can store correspondence in multiple formats.
A voice logger is a device or program used to record audio information from telephones, radios, microphones and other sources for storage on a computer’s hard drive or removable media.
Our Voice Logger solution is ideal for any business that demands comprehensive functionality and customizability. Designed to work seamlessly with Predictive Dialer, IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and ACD (Automatic Call Distributor) solution, it is perfect for contact centers or enterprises that need an end-to-end solution, or just a standalone voice recording solution that integrated with their current setup. So, whether you wish to start with a simple set-up or extend your current capabilities, our solution will enable you to do so with the shortest TTI (ime-to-implementation), without upgrading or replacing your hardware and software, or incurring additional infrastructure and IT costs.
With all these features, our Voice Logger will help you achieve your quality goals without the overhead of maintenance and upgradation costs.
Below are the mention feature of Voice Logger service:
- Record limitlessly: Automatically record all conversations and keep a track of inbound and outbound interactions between agents and customers for quality assurance with our no-bar recording.
- Search effortlessly: Search through voice records without going through endless menus and buttons and save up on your valuable time.
- Back-up data: Just mount a simple back-up drive and save all the records, or select records to be backed up regularly.
- Don’t Fret over security: Only provide access to supervisors, managers, administrators or other qualified users. Any sensitive information in the wrong hands could wreck havoc on your company’s image.
- Store in multiple formats: If you wish to save space, convert the voice logs in MP3 format. You can also go with the conventional WAV format. Alternatively, choose other formats that suit your requirements.
- Online reporting and viewing: The Elision CRM allows you to access voice logs online and with comprehensive reports
There are two type of voice logger:
a) Analog Voice Logger
b) PRI Voice Logger